8.08.2011

Made for Baby

Last week at SnB, my fellow knitters provided a little celebration for LittleNutmeg! I was so surprised and am so flattered by their kindness and generosity! Wife,"Mom",Knitter took photos - if you click on through you'll see that I am making the same face in pretty much each one :) My little one is quite lucky to have "Knitting Aunts" that all wish him or her well! I mean absolutely NO disrespect to anyone else's knitting, and I do hope that the gals are not offended by my photos of their items with Jackson - but it is what I tend to do around here, and since there isn't any other appropriate sized little one around, he gets to model!

Wife,"Mom",Knitter blogged about the Funky Chicken she made - I've decided in it's Muppet-ness, this chicken is to be called "Camilla" (that was the name of the chicken who was Gonzo's main squeeze).
IMG_2443

Denise has ensured the baby's coolness with a pair of Baby Converse!
IMG_2434

Costumechick worked up a stunning bamboo lace shawl / blanket that I look forward to snuggling under when it cools down a bit (and as we continue to crank the AC) in one of my favorite shade of teal blue.
IMG_2445

Lisa crocheted an "Under the Sea" blanket - I just love the colors in this and the detail - the turtle shell swirl, the octopus tentacles!
IMG_2446

Archiknist knit a pair of baby legwarmers (these were on my to-do list, now I don't have to!) and matching hat!
IMG_2437
I think Jackson approves - everything is snuggly!

FakeKnitter made a delicious cake that was such a sweet treat that night and for breakfast! Lorelai loved the frosting especially!

I am so honored to call these ladies my friends!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a wonderful shower! xx

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Thursday night at 8:00, it dawned on me that it was Thursday night! You and little Nutmeg got some lovelies! I've actually made the Ocean blanket and the Converse previously for other friends...

Give Life, Donate Blood