4.17.2005

Lazy Day

It's so nice to have a day where I don't have to get lesson plans done before I do anything else. This morning I got up, did yoga (tried to anyway), made a CD, ran the dishwasher and then went back to work on the bobbi bear. I'm working on the 2nd arm, and probably will take care of the ears tomorrow. This bear is WAY bigger than I would like - I wonder how well it would work with different yarn /needles to make one that is smaller, because the shape is adorable.

I'm really getting hooked on the "Showdogs Moms & Dads" show - good things to keep in mind for when we get a dog - I don't want to be on this show~!!

1 comment:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

isnt it funny how the weirdest reality things will suck you in?

i got sucked in with Love Is In The Heir.. about the princess looking for mister right.. ugh it was terrible but i couldnt help but watch

Give Life, Donate Blood