4.27.2005

Short Weeks are still long

It's the end of wednesday - almost thursday! And that marks the end of this week for me - I took off Friday. I'm glad for it as our school is looking to be a little wacky and very "go-with-the-flow". So, one more day to sort through.

I'm still plugging away at the Rebecca eyelet cardi, and my first broadripple sock (I'm fascinated with how those stitches make the pattern!) I'm antsy to cast on for the Heart Sachet - I was hoping that if it's cute enough that I'll make one for my mom for Mother's Day.

I've joined the "back-tack" swap (gotta get the button up on the side) - how cool is this knitting fabric?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This knitting fabris facinates me personlly/ I am getting packed and ready to take off. REally hating my current job right now, but you know what, who cares, I am done in 2 days. And, I am going to be knitting a scarf for Sam Waterston. Wow, that's pretty damn cool.

luv ya

Give Life, Donate Blood