7.27.2006

Swap-o-la

I received a great box from my one skein pal:

Thank you soooooo much! I adore the Flair pens - I use them all the time in school because the colors are great! The button assortment has now sent my button box to overflowing status! And rub-ons! I haven't seen these since I was a kid! Love them! Last, but certainly not least, the yarn! Araucania Pehuen - beautiful berries! Thank you very much!!

And then, I also received a great July Colorswap from Kim, thewoolenrabbit!
Check out the nifty purple box! Go US Post Office!

So many purple goodies - starting with Moose Smooch and a Moose magnet!

Lavender soap!

Candy!

Gorgeous yarn (so soft!!) and a beautiful pattern for a lacy scarf!

Lemon Ginger tea witih the cutest heart tea strainer! Can't wait to try this!

And bath goodies!

Kim was a great swap buddy! Thank you again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see that your package made it safely to you! I hope that you enjoy the little purple goodies!!

Carola said...

What a nice shower of swap goodies. One wouldn't believe that it was a one-skein-swap ;-) You are drowning in July-ish purple and lavender things. How thought- and carefully chosen the things are. You've got great pals!

Give Life, Donate Blood