2.10.2007

Books To Be Read

I received a comment from my pal for the Favorite Colorswap asking about books I've read - so I added a book badge to my blog from Librarything.com and I'm adding in my "To Be Read" list for 2007, but I'm going to list them here as well. Hey I just noticed the librarything has knitting books too! Good way to keep track of the library.
Anyway, in no particular order, this year I'm planning to read these books which are already on my shelves:

Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult finished, Jan.2007
Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
Killer Angels by Michael Shaara (Dan's choice for me)
Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
naked by David Sedaris
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank
Secret of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
Dog is my co-pilot
Dog Department by James Thurber
Cesar's Way by Cesar Milan
Another Bullshit Night in Suck City Nick Flynn
Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk
In A Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
Case Histories by Kate Atkinson

And I'll give myself extra credit here and there too.
Good quotes:
"In the case of good books, the point is not how many of them you get through, but rather how many of them get through to you." Mortimer Adler
"Beware of the person with one book" St. Thomas Aquinas

2 comments:

Kim Beaumont said...

I just finished reading "Keeping Faith" and I could not put it down. I enjoyed a book like that for a long time. What did you think of it?

Kaitie Tee said...

Thanks for sharing your list. I'm always looking for new ideas on what to read. Btw I love Bill Bryson.

Give Life, Donate Blood