2.18.2007

More Planning Ahead

Ok, so I decided today to go through the copies of Interweave Knits that I have and make a list of what I would like to knit from each issue. The list has been written down, but I want to use this space as a sort of research tool for me to keep track of alternative yarns to use / inspiration from others who have already done the projects.

Making this list I realized that I keep gravitating towards patterns by Veronik Avery - classic looks, not too fussy!

Summer 2003: Shimmer Aran, Merino Lace Socks
Winter 2003: Dolman Updated (in Noro)
Spring 2004: Waving Lace Socks
Summer 2004: Victoria Tank
Fall 2004: Syncopated Ribs (I actually have this yarn!), Pooling Colors Scarf
Summer 2005: Sleek Ribs Tank, Go with the Flow Socks
Fall 2005: Veste Everest (I like the colors of elann's peruvian highland wool!), Rib & Cable Socks
Winter 2005: Fickle Fingers Scarf(also consider this), Embossed Leaves Socks
Spring 2006 Waterlilly Top, Trellis Scarf, Aran Rose, Simply Lovely Lace Socks, Rib & Cable Mitt, Wobbly Circles Tote (I have yarn for this), Pullover Flair
Summer 2006 Marigold Tote, Penobscot Silk Scarf (maybe), Little Arrowhead Shawl (maybe)
Fall 2006: Gatsby Girl Pullover, Supernova Pullover, Target Wave Mittens
Winter 2006: Arctic Diamonds Stole, Cardigan for Arwen
Spring 2007: Dollar and a Half Cardigan, Keyhole Top, Roza's Socks

1 comment:

beth said...

What a terrific idea!

Give Life, Donate Blood