2.12.2007

This is my life

Want to know what love is? Love is something like this:
Supposedly there is a big storm heading to New England (finally!). Yesterday, Dan asked if I had scapers in my car for the windshields - I told him that yes, I do - it stays in my car all year. Later on in the afternoon, Dan tells me that he got the scraper in my car for me. I was confused as I already have one. He says he pulled it out for easy access (I tend to toss things in my car, the backseat is a mess). Ok, thanks that's nice. This morning I go to my car and start to put my school stuff in the back seat when I see not my usual ice scraper, but three scrapers - two different sizes and something called an "ice bulldozer"?! So, in case the storm does come and dump ice or snow on us, I'm prepared :)

Today at school I walk in and learn that we are now trying Parliamentary Procedures with my homeroom. It went over like a lead brick. Oh and I now have to keep track of their individual point plans...(my desk is still a mess)...and I found grafitti on the wall outside my classroom that says I "suck butt"...and supposedly next week the lab will be renovated....and I provided book covers for the students and was told that they might be too small for the books (um, the principal is helping the kids cover their books in math class, he of all people should know to just fold them differently!)..

...dreaming of snow...and vacation

4 comments:

Kaitie Tee said...

Lol that's really terrible, but also pretty funny. I might outgrow grade school humor someday...but until then I'll just have to giggle.

Anonymous said...

your husband is the best. He gets lots of points for that. Hope you get the snow you wish for. I need a snow day, but being as it is 60 degrees out, I think that is probably not going to happen. Maybe some fresh air will help my cold.

Maureen said...

Here's hoping you get a snow day!

Mia said...

You can never have too many ice scrapers. I hope you don't have to use them.

Give Life, Donate Blood