10.01.2007

Sum-up

It's been a while. Things are going really well, but I've been lazy when it comes to blogging. I'm still reading blogs and boards and stuff, but put off blogging for any number of reasons. The dog is barking. I haven't taken photos. Whatever.

Two of my best friends put together a baby shower for me - long distance for much of the planning, and then came up for the weekend of the actual event - yay! It was a lot of fun and they are amazing ladies for doing it! Here we are:
babyshowerladies
Betsy, (her pictures are here too), me and Jenny.

And Betsy apparently has been plotting with some of my fellow bloggers making squares for a baby stroller blanket!! She showed me and told me about it and I'm just all !!!!!!! And, as we are Gilmore Girls fans, they also put together "Onesie Painting" a la Lane's Baby Shower (episode: "Will you be my Lorelei Gilmore?") - that was a big hit!

Other baby related stuff: There's not too much to report. I'm feeling good (tired again, but good). Going to meet a pediatrician this week, went to childbirth class this past weekend. Now it seems like a lot of hurry up and wait, knitting as fast as I can. :)

I also have a "Yay for me!" topic. I entered several photos in the Guilford Fair and this one:
C'mon fall
Won a second place ribbon!!
And I entered my "Go with the Flow" socks and they won a second place ribbon as well!!

3 comments:

theatreknitter said...

yay for your pictures. You totally deserved your wonderful day all about you.

I got the two pactches fron Isabel, and I just have to get patches from my mom and you will have yet another blanket.

Miss you
b

Jen said...

It was wonderful to see you! I'm so glad I was able to be there for your special day :) Hope all is well and I'll see you soon!

eyeleen said...

That's a great photo. Congratulations!

Give Life, Donate Blood