1.16.2008

Yoga, interrupted

I love tivo. It dawned on me the other day that I could set a wishlist for "yoga" and get some new routines available to me without buying a dvd. I found Inhale with Steve Ross on Oxygen - I used to watch / do this when I was in grad school. It's yoga with fun upbeat music, the guy cracks jokes the whole time and it's hard. I forgot how hard, as this was not the best routine to do after being pregnant / having a baby /not doing much of anything since, oh, I don't know - october? I maybe got through half of it (and thanks to tivo, skipped over the really hard middle section). Towards the end, I hear this rattle noise. I can't see Jackson anywhere, so I figure that he's playing with one of his toys, but I can't recall which one. I got up and walked around the room and found him.
New Hiding Spot
Look under the table - he's in the baby's seat - (baby is upstairs in her crib) - he was burying the bone I gave him to ocupy him earlier.
Gnaw gnaw


I see you watching me
Silly dachshund.

3 comments:

theatreknitter said...

up in her crib asleep during hte day? Seriously. How did you manage that!!!! Hope you guys are doing well.

talk to you soon
b

Unknown said...

Great photos! Looks like you had to get into a yoga pose to get those--which totally counts as exercise!

Anonymous said...

That pooch is just too cute for words.

Give Life, Donate Blood