5.18.2010

Nutmeg Knitting - My Etsy Shop

A while back I spotted a post on Ravelry by Kate of TotToppers.com - she was going to allow for knitters to purchase a cottage license, which means the knitter has permission to sell the finished product of selected patterns. I thought this was a great idea, reasonable in price, and I adore her work, so I jumped on the opportunity.



I am now an Official Licensed Seller for 4 of the Tot Toppers patterns: Cabled Tie Topper, Little Miss Muffet, Tiger Stamped, and the Checkered Square Cap.

I've got an etsy shop set up too.


A sample of what's there in the shop:
Nutmeg Knitting Sample

Custom work is accepted happily! I'm knitting as fast as I can on my own ideas of color combos and such and I am loving getting to try out some new-to-me yarns. I have made a sale to a local friend, so yay on that! Feedback is welcome too - and of course, if you happen to be in need of a baby / toddler hat, orders are welcome as well! :) Everything listed right now is ready to ship. I think this afternoon or tomorrow I'll make the "Tot Toppers" category be the "custom order requests" or something along those lines. I've signed up with the EtsyFAST and EtsyKnitters teams. I hope to be able to join the EtsyBaby team as well - need a few more sales first! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

sara said...

Congrats!

Give Life, Donate Blood