6.27.2010

Flower Girl

You know what's fun? Knitting for the wee ones. What's more fun? Seeing the knit item on the wee one.

Several friends of ours have had babies this year. This is one of the newest ones, E - she was born in early May and yesterday we all got together to just hang out. Times have changed since college, but it is really nice that we are all still friends and look forward to getting together. I knit up a little headband for E from knitwity.blogspot.com and did follow the directions as noted on the Ravelry page (Flower is done following the Pacifier Clip from Susan B. Anderson's Itty Bitty Nursery and an EZ "cast-on cast-off"). Quick, cute, and big impact. And, the mom told me today when I asked if I could use her photo on my blog / Rav "She usually doesn't like them but has had it on all day without any protests!" - Win!

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood