7.27.2005

Beaders / Needle Exchange Q's

In the process of organizing my crafty area, I've come across some crafty things that I am not going to use - haven't used them in over a year, and am not likely to use them again. I'm offering them up for a trade! I'm looking for yarns, Rebecca magazines, Japanese Craft Books, etc. Make an offer!
Since these are all bead related books, I've got beads to include as well! Let me know what colors you like. Nice beads, delicas!
The Magic Amulet Bag
Glass Bead Artistry (Ondori)
French Beaded Flowers I: A Guide for Beginners
The Beaded Bracelet

I'm signed up for the Needle Exchange, but have been late in posting my answers to the survey:
1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.) Knit anything, learning to crochet (I really want to do amigurumi!)
2. What fibers do you like? I like stuff that's soft. :) Koigu is great, Noro is dreamy, and Inca Alpaca is heaven!
3. What type of needles do you use most often? I love my bamboos!! I do use addi turbos to do socks on two circulars
4. Do you like to knit in the round? Yes
5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method? I haven't yet tried Magic Loop - I'm curious!
7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com, knitpixie.com, jimmybeanswool.com....)? Knitpixie is great, but I'm slowly making my list for a first knitpicks order!
8. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!! The info is here so you know more about me, but I'm game for a surprise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just had to say.. What a CUTE little puppy !!!

Catherine Kerth said...

i have nothing to trade, but thought i would comment and say what great book if your a beader!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the welcome on my blog. I don't do a lot of embroidery, more knitting and sewing. Good luck with your trades

Knitterista said...

Becca,
Just wanted to say thanks for the cd...just got in the mail yesterday and will check it out this weekend. I've got a puppy too..a pug though...love the weiny's..so cute!

-Erin from Oklahoma City
www.knitterista.blogspot.com

Give Life, Donate Blood