7.01.2005

Trade for Loop-d-Loop?

I recently picked up Teva Durham's Loop-D-Loop book and unfortunately, while it's a stunning book, it's just not for me. So I'm offering it up out there for a trade - I'm willing to trade for yarn, Japanese craft books, Rebecca magazines, etc... I'm open to ideas!

I've been meaning to blog for a while - I've been spending my first week of summer vacation out and about going to shops that I rarely get the chance to vist. My two local JoAnn Fabric / Craft stores have lots of Cotton Ease on clearance ($3 / skein) - if you're in need let me know, I'll go check it out for you - but I picked up some wool-ease chunky in the Nantucket shade (hopefully for a sweater...or something). At the Yarns Down Under sale I picked up Rowanspun DK that I want to use to make Rogue - this is my first Rowan purchase - I'm very excited!

I've been working on my sewing skills as part of the backtack project - I'm still working on my package to send out. I think I'll end up doing one or two more things then sending on the materials that I didn't use along with the finished products to the recipient... I have to email her to let her know it will be shipped out next week... I'm behind!

A big THANK YOU to Leah, of knittin pretty for a great package - I forgot that I had sent her my address! She sent yummy chocolates, green tea, notecards and stitch markers in my favorite color- blue!! Here are some pictures:


1 comment:

kath red said...

thankyou for visiting my blog. keep up the knitting.

Give Life, Donate Blood