7.08.2005

Time Warp

Wow. So, it looks like we'll get to bring the puppy home next Friday!!!!!! Very excited, very nervous, very curious as to what this will be like!

Ever read someone's blog and learn from them? I did that tonight with Caitlynknits - she posted about her clapotis / weaving ends in early (don't do it!) So I learned from her, great - that's what's helpful about blogging. But then, I returned to working on my clapotis. Finished a row, purled the next, went to drop the stitch, kept working then realized I should have placed a marker! oops. So it's tink, tink and lrup, lrup. Groan. Oh well, at least I caught it early.

Madagascar was such a cute movie! There weren't nearly enough penguins in it!

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

that pup is so cute!!!! i have learned a lot from blogging. other knitters come in handy when you in a pinch:)

Give Life, Donate Blood