Ok, so we thought that we would be able to get Jackson on Friday (the 15th) - I get an email tonight asking if we could be there around 11 on the 22nd? Um...

So somewhere there was a miscomunication. I'm waiting to find out if we can get him on the 15th... he'll be 7 weeks, so maybe.

It would really stink to wait another week!


Anonymous said...

I'm sorry guys, that sucks. Hope he can come home this weekend.


Heide said...

Oh, what a drag if you have to wait another week! I'll be keeping fingers crossed that you can bring your little bundle of joy home this Friday as planned. Good luck!

Catherine Kerth said...

oh can't wait until you get that little guy in your arms!!!!!

Give Life, Donate Blood