4.05.2008

Knits

I called it quits on finished a scarf. The pattern is a "drop stitch" scarf that I bought from CT Yarn and Wool. I used Bo Peep's Sock yarn in a purple. Jackson was kind enough to model:
Strike a Pose
Handsome in Purple
Did you notice? There's no dropped stitches! I dropped as instructed when binding off, but they did not fall! Oh well. I like it as it is.

I'm late in posting this, but I received my "Wee Sock Swap" this week from Sarah - Thank you so much! I love the blues!
Wee Sock Swap
This time I remembered to include things for scale - my dachshund pepper shaker and a nickel!

3 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

Gotta love that dog. And the scarf is great, too.

Your wee tiny is adorable. Mine arrived yesterday - have to post it.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing doggies modeling knitting. Jackson sooks great.

Anonymous said...

Whoops. That should have been "Jackson looks great."

Give Life, Donate Blood