4.01.2008

Spring Knits

I've finished some things and made progress on others:
Happy Spring
Jackson modelling IMG_3166
From Itty-Bitty Hats, the Upside-Down Daisy hat. It's the 0-6 month size, and it fits, but is just a little bit snug. It's a cute hat though and gets lots of attention when we're out. A good hat for spring I think. Jackson is still a good model, even if he's out of practice.

I finished clue #1 last night for the Mystic Light KAL! I'm quite impressed with myself - in the past I have joined KALs but never follow through with them. So far, so good. Four more clues to go.
Mystic Light KAL clue #1
Not the best picture, a little blurry, I didn't want to use the flash so the color would show better, and I haven't bothered to pin it out to show the lace / cables. The yarn is "Dream in Color (Smooshy) - Dusky Aurora" grey-blues-purples, very much me.

And I participated in a very quick swap, the "Wee Sock Swap". I actually made two socks and loved the second one (it has a nicer toe) and popped it into the mail before I remembered about taking a picture! Whoops.
Wee Sock #1
I should have put something next to the sock for scale... the sock is under 3 inches!

While all that is good, I'm bored with my current projects! I think I'll be taking things off the needles and starting over (bye bye Nutkins!) I really should get going on the baby gifting - need to wind up the yarns. I'm in the endless section of stockinette on Glee, so that's good tv knitting. I want to swatch (?! want to swatch? amazing!) for the Central Park Hoodie.

2 comments:

Kate said...

OK, the hat? Just a little too cute. I'm not yet working on #3 - trying, though - and just might have to pick up a copy of that book when the time comes.

KnelleyBelley said...

She looks so adorable in that hat! You must want to stare at her all day long.

Love your Wee Tiny! Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

Give Life, Donate Blood