4.02.2008

Movie Meme

Saw this on
Couldn't resist!

The rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.


1. I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

2. You're tearing me apart!

3. They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"

4. What's wrong with the way I talk? What's the big idea? Am I dumb or something?

5. Snookums prefers the rubber Wall Street Journal to the rubber Washington Post.

6. Leave it to you to use big words when you're smashed.

7. Kiki? Kiki-kins? Who's smoking? I smell smoke. Is someone smoking within a six mile radius of where I'm standing! Stop them Kiki, stop them!

8. As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

9. not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world

10. We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist.

7 comments:

Alcariel said...

#4 is Singing in the Rain.

#6 is 10 Things I Hate About You.

#7 is America's Sweethearts.

Kate said...

#1 is Say Anything...

Ina said...

#4 Singing in the Rain.

Anonymous said...

#9 - Fight Club

Amanda
http://myonlysunshine.typepad.com

theatreknitter said...

3 Grosse Point Blank
5 Muppets Take Manhattan (I almost went best in show on that one, and then I remembered it

KnelleyBelley said...

Not a freakin' clue! I'm not good at this.

Violet said...

The two I knew (say anything and america's sweetheart) we're already guessed!

What a great meme. I love movie quotes.

Give Life, Donate Blood