4.03.2008

Movie Meme Updated!

Nice Work! 7 out of 10 were correctly identified - don't you just love movie quotes?
Here are the stumpers -
2. You're tearing me apart! Rebel without a Cause

8. As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. Goodfellas

10. We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist.
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

1. I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
Say Anything Correctly id'd by kate! Violet knew this one too!

3. They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
Grosse Pointe Blank Correctly id'd by TheatreKnitter!

4. What's wrong with the way I talk? What's the big idea? Am I dumb or something?
Singin' in the Rain Correctly id'd by Alcariel and Ina!

5. Snookums prefers the rubber Wall Street Journal to the rubber Washington Post.
Muppets Take Manhattan Correctly id'd by TheatreKniter!

6. Leave it to you to use big words when you're smashed.
10 Things I Hate About You Correctly id'd by Alcariel!

7. Kiki? Kiki-kins? Who's smoking? I smell smoke. Is someone smoking within a six mile radius of where I'm standing! Stop them Kiki, stop them!
America's Sweethearts Correctly id'd by Alcariel! Violet knew this one too!

9. You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world
Fight Club Correctly id'd by Amanda

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood