11.16.2010

Happy Sigh.

At the end of October I blogged about my Sock Love. My copy of Knit. Sock. Love arrived in the mail the other day! The book is lovely - even just to flip through - I love the layout and organization and stories.
Autograph
Happy sigh. I want to get this image printed on a project bag or something (anyone do stuff like that? should I just go through cafepress?). It just makes me happy. That and the incredibly cool fact that I am in this book! In the back I am listed as one of the knitters for Cusp.

And just when I thought I was coming off the high of wool fumes, a sample knit arrived in the mail - I am waiting to hear if I can blog about it or not, but it is for Lorna's Laces and this yarn is a dream just to touch in the skein - I am really looking forward to even swatching this yarn!

No comments:

Give Life, Donate Blood