11.24.2010

WIP Wednesday


photo.JPG
Originally uploaded by nutmegknitter
Most of my Thanksgiving projects are still in progress (but well organized so there is no fretting about it) and I don't have photos of them yet. Instead I thought I would share this WIP. I picked up a skein of Plymouth Encore that had a great rainbow in it. My LYS had it worked up into a baby blanket. I wanted to see how it worked up - stripey? pooling? - and it is stripey for the win!
The pattern is BabySquared Blanket by WifeMomKnitter. It's a great size and just the thing for almost-auto-pilot knitting - a great break from the cabley project I've got going on and a nice break from the Thanksgiving planning. Another lovely feature? It is free! How generous of WifeMomKnitter to offer up such a great pattern!

1 comment:

sara said...

Lovely!

Give Life, Donate Blood