3.20.2008

Dogs on Thursday

In keeping with my 101 list, I'm trying to shoot a roll of film each month. That's actual film, negatives, not digital. I have a very basic SLR that I adore, but I am still learning how to use it properly. The fun part is seeing what pictures I actually get among all the others that are blurry, out of focus, not well light, too well lit, etc. Here's my favorite:
No fair!!
This picture was not staged, and really my baby does not wail often. I find it funny because she has so much around her to occupy her / keep her happy and yet Jackson is on her play gym, in her space.

I got a series of good shots of Jackson, in my opinion, so we'll just shine the spotlight on him.
Jackson Mosaic

Little knitting to report as of now - getting ready for Easter, we're hosting!

9 comments:

dogquilter said...

Jackson is very handsome and I love the pic of him on the gym!! Happy Easter!

Leslie Marken said...

Jackson looks very thoughtful!

Cindy said...

What a well behaved photogenic pup. Love the first picture. Cracked me up.

Beth said...

Those portraits are gorgeous!

mad knitter said...

Hey, nice pics! That one of the babe is too funny!

All is good here, in case you were wondering...just run-of-the-mill flu! Sorry to have to leave early, but hopefully everyone will be in top form for next week! Fingers crossed!

Lapdog Creations said...

GREAT pics there... those are definitely contest / doggy calendar worthy!

KnelleyBelley said...

Priceless!

Anonymous said...

Great photos and the ones for St. Patrick's Day were even better. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Jackson is so photogenic! I love seeing him on your blog. Your baby wailing is such a cute picture too. Thanks so much for the smiles.
Debbie R.

Give Life, Donate Blood