3.21.2008

Spring Cleaning

I've been kicking up a lot of dust in getting ready for Easter Sunday - we're hosting, party of 12! It's time intensive to plan and get ready and clean up, but I would rather do that and stay at home instead of traveling! Plus, it makes it easy - both sides of the family can come to us. My minor knitting has been to make (for the ladies) little bunny cozies for their place setting.
Bunnies

Here's what one looks like on the table, a la Martha Stewart (it was "her" idea for grass placecards):
Easter place setting

My "to-do" list is ongoing. I was able to tackle part of my 101 things though! A frame is filled!
Filling a frame

Have a Happy Easter & a Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

Cuteness, cuteness, and more cuteness.

Jen said...

Seriously, when I have my baby, I hope I have as much time to do the stuff you do and I become as creative :) You are adorable!!!!

mad knitter said...

Whew! Sounds like lots of work! Hope you all had a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Give Life, Donate Blood