7.24.2008

Not right either.

I've got this idea in my head to make a witch hat. For babies. I started with one pattern and got something way too big. A bit of re-thinking and I decided to start again and this time make the newborn size (less knitting to see if it works!) Well. It doesn't match what's in my head. I'm not sure what to do next. I think I've got the brim down, it's just a matter of shaping the body. Something with the decreasing...
witch's hat #1
The body seems too tall or something.
It is a newborn size so there's no way it will fit Lorelai, but even so - I think we might be done with hats... (I may have to tie her hats to her head this winter!)
IMG_5393
IMG_5392

Jackson is off barking at a chipmunk fart or something, so here's Lorelai for Dogs on Thursday reading one of her favorite books "That's not my puppy"
IMG_5381

And Lorelai's newest trick? The tongue is out, all the time!
IMG_5380
neener neener neener

2 comments:

KnelleyBelley said...

The witch hat is such a cute idea.
Your girl is cute, too! Love the tongue.

theatreknitter said...

made my day, I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks. I need baby therapy.

Give Life, Donate Blood