7.29.2008

Ocean State

Lorelai and I went in to Rhode Island with my mom to visit my grandmother and spend the night. We had a really great time and it was good my grandmother got to have one-on-one time with the baby - we're seeing her again at Labor Day, but everyone will be there, so this is special for gram. She loved it - especially when she went to give Lorelai some ice cream and told her "You have to sit up" and Lorelai sat up! No joke. Made Gram's day! We had gone to Champlins for dinner - chowder and clam cakes, YUM! After, we walked over to the beach - first time for Lorelai - didn't go down near the water, maybe next time.

What's this?
IMG_5419

Sand? Hrm.
IMG_5420

My girl is a thinker.
Beach Thinker

I brought knitting, but didn't take it out of the bag at all. I'm halfway up the back on my Central Park Hoodie and I'm loving it!!

4 comments:

theatreknitter said...

isn't CPH the best. I love it. Quick, just mindless enough. My sleeves look AWSOME!!!!

Can't wait to show you.
b

mad knitter said...

I'm so jealous! Sounds like such a lovely time! Lorelai looks like she's having a blast!

I want to see your Central Park Hoodie! You bringing it this week?

KnelleyBelley said...

Looks like Lorelai is storing the information she gathered during her beach visit for future use. Hmmm . . . what can I do with sand that will be really, really fun? Eat it? Throw it? Sprinkle it on Jackson?

Anonymous said...

What fun!

Lorelai is absolutely adorable.

Give Life, Donate Blood